John Nolt—a self-described nerd—began his career in the Department of Philosophy teaching philosophical logic. However, like Marvel comic characters, such as Spider-Man, have shown us over the years, some nerds can live two lives....
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic