Wade Guyton, Meredyth Sparks, and Josh Smith, distinguished School of Art alumni, launched an innovative project called Limited Box Edition to support a new Artist-in-Residence Endowment Campaign. Limited Box Edition...
- Students Will Study in Brazil, Tanzania, Jordan on Prestigious Boren AwardsFour UT students have received prestigious Boren Scholarship and Fellowship awards that will allow them to pursue intensive language study, internships, and research abroad and domestically over the next year.
- Students Off to Russia, South Korea, Morocco on Critical Language ScholarshipsThree students have been awarded scholarships to travel abroad to study languages that are imperative to the United States’ future security and stability. This year’s Critical Language Scholarship recipients will study Russian, Korean, and Arabic.
- UT Professors Honored for AchievementsThree UT professors were honored Friday when state Representative Eddie Smith presented each of them with a resolution commending them for recent achievements.
- UT to Host Walking Tour, Lecture about Knoxville National CemeteryThe Knoxville National Cemetery has served as the final resting place for many local veterans from every US conflict since the Civil War—including UT’s General Robert Neyland.
- Tennessee Ledger Features Tree Ring Research of Grissino-Mayer TeamThe Tennessee Ledger featured the research of geography professor Henri Grissino-Mayer and his team in two stories.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic