Margaret Lazarus Dean, director of the creative writing program in the Department of English, learned to write fiction. Her latest book, however, is a work of creative nonfiction, which is a relatively new genre...
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic
- Racing Against Racism